View our podcasts below
Self Help Resources
Heal Your Life to read: Become a Heal Your Life Teacher and Find a Heal Your Life teacher.
Through a unique licensing agreement with Hay House, Inc., the worldwide leader in self-help and transformational book publishing, Heart Inspired Presentations, LLC is now the exclusive worldwide provider of Heal Your Life® training.
Marlene is licensed as a self-love teacher with Hay House, Inc, and Heart Inspired Presentations, LLC. She can help you to dive deep into the world of self-love and heal your life. Should you wish to embark on this wonderful journey, sign up now for the 10-week course.
This 10-week study course is based on Louise Hay’s bestselling book, “You Can Heal Your Life”.
The HYL Study course is a focused opportunity for participants to go inward. This course can help you re-discover your deepest loving nature and all that you can be. Immerse yourself in the heart-felt philosophy and wake up to the life you dream of.
The 10-week study course focuses on the following:
- Learning to love yourself and others in a meaningful way.
- Release habitual negative thinking
- Learn how to incorporate affirmations into our daily life coupled with inspired action.
- Learn how to create loving relationships
- Understand family dynamics and barriers to love.
- Love and accept yourself without the criticism
- Connect with your Inner Child
- Utilize meditations and visualizations to improve your overall well-being.
- Open your heart to the totality of possibilities.
- Trust that you are always divinely guided and protected to live fearlessly!
Cancer Association of South Africa – https://cansa.org.za
Reach for Recovery – http://reach4recovery.org.za
Rape Crisis – https://rapecrisis.org.za
A21 – https://www.a21.org
Salvation Army Anti-Human Trafficking – https://www.salvationarmy.org
Relationship support and Domestic Violence
FAMSA (Family and Marriage Society of South Africa) – https://www.famsa.org.za
Family South Africa – https://www.famsawc.org.za
Alcohol and Drug Dependency
Alcoholics Anonymous – https://www.aasouthafrica.org.za
Narcotics Anonymous Western Cape – https://na.org.za
Depression and Anxiety
South African Depression and Anxiety Group – https://www.sadag.org
Join Our News Letter
Just add your email and hit subscribe to stay informed.